EnviroStraw acknowledges that the Earth is under severe stress from human activities. EnviroStraw is committed to minimising its environmental impact and maximising the use of resources. We are committed to making a difference in our community, and Australia wide by ensuring our operation and products are sustainable.
Our Environmental Sustainability Policy provides guidelines to assist EnviroStraw to take an active role in caring for the environment, our people, our economic future, and promoting and contributing to a sustainable future. Our operating policies, the products we manufacture, and sell will continually be reviewed and improved, so that we can integrate these guidelines into our everyday practices and to make a positive contribution to society and the environment.
The purpose of this policy is to maintain and improve EnviroStraw’s environmental performance by:
- Committing to comply with state and federal Environmental Protection Acts, within all our operations.
- Having staff who are aware of environmental factors and who are willing to participate in education about environmental sustainability.
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community
- Providing a healthy work environment for all staff.
- Conserving our natural resources by reusing where possible and recycling
- Committing to minimise our impact on our environment and maximise the effective use of resources.
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the company
- Taking steps to continually improve and evaluate our environmental performance
- Committing to working with suppliers to encourage them to implement environmental sustainability practices. environmental practices, where possible.
- Adapting current procedures or practice to be more environmentally friendly.
- Making our environmental policies publicly available for all our stakeholders, staff and customers