Need an instantaneous soil stabilisation polymer that stops erosion in its tracks and grows grass? You need EnviroBond Grow – a highly concentrated liquid polymer with added macro and micro-nutrients that are optimised for seed germination and plant establishment.
EnviroBond Grow has a C-factor as low as 0.001 – meaning you can be assured your erosion challenges are addressed. With the inclusion of our advanced, environmentally friendly liquid fertiliser, EnviroBond Grow is optimised to establish long-term vegetation and offers a highly cost-effective option for introductory level hydroseeding applications and programs, which can be tailored to requirements based upon budgetary constraints, seasonal conditions and desired outcomes.
- With a C-factor as low as 0.001 you can be assured that your erosion challenges are addressed.*
- Includes our advanced Environmentally friendly liquid fertiliser.
- Optimised to establish vegetation providing long-term outcomes.
- Highly cost effective for introductory level hydroseeding applications and programs.
*Note: C-Factor rating detailed has been determined from independent lab testing under simulated rain events below 150mm per hour.
- Always prepare a suitable seed bed by Pin wheeling, Horizontal ripping, or track rolling prior to the application of EnviroBond Grow™.
- Apply from opposing directions to ensure 100% ground coverage is achieved.
- Has soil testing been performed and analysed by a qualified soil specialist?
- Is there a watering program proposed or sufficient natural rain events expected to establish the vegetation?
- Do you require a long term self-sustainable outcome?
- Topsoil Stockpiles consolidation and erosion protection
- Seed protection from wind and rain
- Dust control (mining and construction)
- Sand dune stabilisation and/or revegetation
- Tackifier in hydroseeding applications
- Establishment and reconstruction of golf greens
- Mine tailings stabilisation
- Soil consolidation after bush fires
- General landscape construction