EnviroStraw’s hero product, EnviroMatrix (ECM) is an all-in-one product packaged into one bale. It is an advanced BGA (Biotic Growth Amendment) designed to control erosion with its added binders and natural long strand interlocking fibers, it addresses the biological, chemical, and physical requirements for stabilising and restoring vegetation on disturbed soil sites. ECM is suitable for all sites even where topsoil is scarce, or for highly problematic soils with low carbon levels. ECM includes a diverse range of carefully selected strains of beneficial bacteria and fungi with included bio-stimulants and other carbon building inputs. It is ideal for use on all construction sites and for revegetating any area including extreme slopes, it is native plant ready. ECM requires less water and improves water use efficiencies (WUE), resulting in significant cost savings.
Meets or exceeds standards for a Bonded Fibre Matrix and Biotic Soil Amendment/organic blanket in the IECA guide.
- One-step application for control of erosion and vegetation establishment
- Fertiliser not required/natural mineral ores and biostimulants included for improved plant establishment
- Topsoil is not required, ONLY a suitable subsoil
- Includes a purpose designed nitrogen source for long termfplant available nitrogen
- Long natural interlocking fibres for improved rain impact protection and erosion control on steep slopes
- Native plant-ready
- A diverse suite of beneficial bacteria and fungi for growing healthy soils
- Improved onsite water use efficiency (wue), requiring up to 40% less water during the application process
- Extreme slopes >3H – 0.5:1V1
- Fire and mine site reclamation
- High rainfall climate zones
- Suited to all sites airports, roading projects, sand dune stabilisation, mine site revegetation, railway batters
- Non-watering options are available