The perfect way to keep hydromulch on the soil surface on steep gradients – stopping soil erosion in its tracks.
Created by a team of renowned industry experts, HydroGrip Plus has been specifically engineered and formulated to provide effective binding of organic hydraulic mulch products. Used for hydromulch binding and soil stabilisation on slope gradients and erosive soil conditions, HydroGrip Plus is formulated from both long-chain polymers and cross-linking molecules combined with a hydrocolloid plant-based polymer. Providing effective aggregate formation and soil structure stabilisation, it improves soil pore space and water infiltration and adheres organic hydromulch to the soil surface. With a unique combination of both natural organic and man-made polymers, the source polymers are nontoxic to the environment.
- A blend of manmade and plant-based polymer
- Bio-friendly – it won’t harm soil microbes
- Fine white powder
- Source polymers are nontoxic to the environment
- Improves soil pore space and water infiltration
- Improves shooting distance
When used with hydroseeding (no hydromulch) on a well-prepared seedbed, no drying time is required.
HydroGrip Plus also improves soil pore space and water infiltration.
- Add HydroGrip Plus after all other hydromulch ingredients have been added to the tank of the application equipment.
- Pour the measured volume into the tank slowly to avoid the risk of fish-eyes
- Mix for a minimum of 15 minutes in the hydromulch slurry prior to application.
- This will ensure the polymers are fully dispersed and hydrated within the hydromulch slurry.