EnviroBond - Green
If you’re looking for a binder and polymer with a stable green dye that colours soil surfaces for an extended period, look no further than EnviroBond Green. With a C-factor as low as 0.001 you can be assured Envirobond will stop the erosion in its tracks as it’s designed to penetrate the soil reducing erosion from rain drop impact and overland flow.
This innovative product can be mixed with water in any proportion, in accordance with the soil structure, gradient and area of terrain to be treated. Whilst the penetration depth and binding attributes of EnviroBond Green depend on the type and structure of the soil, product application rate and dilution factor employed, it may be applied by using any suitable ground-based or aerial liquid equipment. As a non-toxic, biodegradable and easy-to-use product, it’s an industry-leading innovation that’s gathered hugely impressive results and has been independently tested.
- Seed protection and germination
- Wind erosion and dust suppression
- Cost effective
- Low eco-toxicity
- Enhanced soil permeability
- Water and nutrient retention
- High performance mulch binder soil stabiliser
- EnviroBond Green is diluted 1:10 in water prior to application. (The minimum recommended application rate for soil stabilisation is 700 kgs per hectare rate at 1 litre of diluted product per m² dependant on climatic conditions and soil type.)
- For effective soil penetration and binding EnviroBond should be applied in dry weather conditions and to dry topsoil only, allowing sufficient time for the treated surface to dry and form a protective matrix.
- EnviroBond Green may be used in conjunction with other water-soluble products such as fertilisers, Guar tackifiers, conditioners, soil activators and seeds etc.
- Soil penetration of EnviroBond Green (especially in hydrophobic soils) will be improved by pre-treatment with a suitable wetting agent. The target soil penetration depth is a minimum 3-5mm, soil penetration can be improved by increasing the application rate from 1 litre m2 to 2 litre m2 of the diluted EnviroBond product.
- In applications exposed to heavy (monsoonal) rainfall, an additional 250 kg rate of EnviroBond per hectare is recommended.
- High strength surface reinforcement can be achieved by a second follow-up application of concentrated (1:5 dilution) EnviroBond Green.
Note: Excessive application may lead to retardation of seed germination.
- EnviroBond Green may be mixed with water in any proportion and in accordance with the soil structure, gradient and area of terrain to be treated. EnviroBond Green includes a stable green marker dye that will colour the soil surface for extended time periods.
- The penetration depth and binding attributes of EnviroBond Green are dependent on the type and structure of soil, product application rate and the dilution factor employed.
- EnviroBond Green may be applied by using any suitable ground based or aerial liquid application equipment. Application equipment should be flushed with clean water after use.
- EnviroBond Green is non-toxic, biodegradable safe and simple to use. The Material Safety Data Sheet should be consulted prior to use.